Knight Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The First Day

3 posters

Go down

The First Day Empty The First Day

Post by Eltharian Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:21 pm

I was just thinking, on the first day of the game being released or whenever the Knight Life guild is first formed in-game, how will we go about explaining why we are all in this guild together, and how we got to be there in the first place. Do we just pretend that we all already know each other (I personally hope we don't do that), or should we decide on a back story or something for why we are all together in this guild (or whatever it will be called). Or, Guardian, do you already have something in mind?

I think we could make a really interesting first roleplaying experience if we maybe collaborate some ideas. I know it's still a bit away until release, but I feel it could be good to establish something like this early on.

I've never started a MMO with roleplaying a character off the bat, so I'm a bit new to this idea, but I think with enough thought it could be done well and start us off on the right foot in Eorzea and on a good path as far roleplaying goes.

What do you all think?
Eltharian
Eltharian

Character
Character Name: Eltharian Llieldras
Race: Elezen
Starting Region: Gridania

Back to top Go down

The First Day Empty Re: The First Day

Post by Kathy Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:39 pm

I'd like to not know each other at the start. Sort of finding each other on some kind of event. Probably have some people knowing each other as the base of the guild.

I think it'll be fun to RP as if we come to the world not having the restriction to be all known to each other
Kathy
Kathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Eltharian Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:10 pm

I feel the same way, it would be nice to actually meet each other in-game, at an event or something like you said.

If it is going to be anything like FFXI where it is a bit of time before being able to travel to the other cities when first starting out (running through high level areas at low levels and such), then it may take a while before we can all meet up anyway. I'm pretty sure that in the beginning we will be scattered across Eorzea, because I doubt we are all going to end up starting in the same city-state.
Eltharian
Eltharian

Character
Character Name: Eltharian Llieldras
Race: Elezen
Starting Region: Gridania

Back to top Go down

Post by liondude Sat May 22, 2010 11:45 pm

this is very true and interesting, hope we can pull it off and get a cool new start for everybody.

liondude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum