Knight Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knight Life Guild Teaser

4 posters

Go down

Knight Life Guild Teaser Empty Knight Life Guild Teaser

Post by Eltharian Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:41 pm

Hey everyone, The Role-Playing Coalition or RPC (http://www.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/) is about to launch the RPC Guild Teasers site to the premiere FFXIV fan sites, and if you have not seen what a wonderful job has been done to promote the Roleplaying Linkshells of FFXIV, you must check it out. The link is below.

With that being said, you will notice that under the Knight Life description there is none. Now, I believe Castiel from the RPC is planning to go public with this site very VERY soon, and we may not be able to make the deadline for the initial unveiling, but if we get some discussions going now about our own guild description we can get it to them asap to be put on the site.

So, let's discuss! What kind of Guild is Knight Life going to be described as in the Land of Eorzea? I suggest reading the other guilds' descriptions first to see what they are and aren't doing, so as to make sure we can bring something new to the table. Any suggestions, let's hear them!

/discuss

Eltharian
Eltharian

Character
Character Name: Eltharian Llieldras
Race: Elezen
Starting Region: Gridania

Back to top Go down

Knight Life Guild Teaser Empty Re: Knight Life Guild Teaser

Post by Kathy Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:25 pm

I will think that something along the lines of our goal. We are here to explore eorzea and assimilate to the world as IC as possible while engaging towards others. . . or something of the sort
Kathy
Kathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardianknight Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:16 am

Here's a few I came up w/, I sent them to Castiel and asked him to have a look at them. What do you guys think?

I cannot help but wonder what I will find within the world known as Eorzea. I'm sure I'll meet many fascinating people, I've already had the pleasure of meeting a young Miqo'Te, our contact within the world who has been teaching me various things about the people there. Another world where magic is commonplace, it makes me begin to wonder if Earth was really the only one that did not know of its continued existence. Though for now I'm going through into this great unknown world alone I know I won't be like that for long. People have a way of finding each other, that's how fate works. Nothing is left to chance, and though we may not see the whole picture I'm sure there's someone there pulling the strings, bringing us together. I'll go to Eorzea alone, and yet I'm sure it is with treasured companions I will return.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We had done so much...
and yet...
We could not remain...
It was all slipping away...
Our home...
Vanadiel...

I could no longer feel the ground beneath my feet as I outstretched my hand, offering it to my companion. With all of my strength I kept it there, fighting the wind that threatened to pull me into the sky itself. Taking my hand we ascended, together as the wind tore us from the one place we had known for so long. Holding her close as the wind sent us into the unknown I was determined to protect her, giving everything I had into keeping my companion with me through the maw as we were pulled deep inside. This wind did not remind me of our trips into the past, nor even into the heart of Abyssea. I could not tell where we were being taken, it seemed as if it were going on forever within the darkness and the howling wind. Closing my eyes as I kept my dearest friend within my arms, the last bit of my strength beginning to fade, one final thought crossed my mind.

We're falling to Eorzea...
What happens next?...
Guardianknight
Guardianknight
Admin

Character
Character Name: Kit Aster
Race: Hyur

http://knightlife.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:37 pm

I love this. It makes me feel like I am not leaving my ffxi behind but just advancing in a new journey
Kathy
Kathy

Back to top Go down

Post by ramdragn Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:58 pm

What we need to do is to register into the Guild guildhall
http://www.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=8

that way we are in the listing
ramdragn
ramdragn

Character
Character Name: Ram Beholve
Starting Region: Limsa-Lominsa

Back to top Go down

Post by Eltharian Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:36 pm

^

Yes, we do need to register first.

One thing I am not sure about is if everyone in this Linkshell is on the same page about the RPC or is even a registered member over there. I will make a post on these forums explaining who and what the RPC is, and try to encourage everyone here to register so we can get the word out about Knight Life to the rest of the FFXIV role play community.

(Edit: Made the post, view it Here)

Castiel, the person responsible for the creation of the RPC, has tried to help us get our Linkshell's name and purpose out there but through lack of communication this has not yet been done.

I think that since this Linkshell group has been around for quite some time before the release of the game itself (It was the first RP linkshell that I had seen for FFXIV), much of our momentum has been lost due to the long wait. I hope things will pick up here, with release getting close, and open beta just around the corner. I think that we should start talking about the structure of our group, like what our Linkshell rules for role play are (EX: no metagaming, breaking of lore, and so on) and what style of role play we will be doing as a whole (lite, moderate, heavy, somewhere in between). These are things I think we should discuss and figure out before release day.

And also, maybe a head count of who is still around and who is not, because when I check the members section of this site, some people have not been on in months and may have moved on, or decided that they were not going to play FFXIV. It will be good to know who is still with us and who is not.

So, if you are still around and plan to be a part of the Knight Life Role playing linkshell, just post in this thread so we can see who we still have. I would also like to hear everyones opinions and thoughts so we can get some discussions going. I don't want to see this LS go under, I believe we have potential to be a great RP Linkshell but we'll have to get organised and active.

Let's hear what you all think.
Eltharian
Eltharian

Character

Back to top Go down

Post by ramdragn Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:15 am

I agree a 100%

*checking his name under assistance*

I would like this group to go and I know many just went latent because of the early the group formed, but for the very reason I believe we will have great RPers involved.

I tried to make contact with the boss, I know his real life is busy, but i know he will appear soon enough. I plan to star the discussions if they are not started already to see if that raises the population from its latency.
ramdragn
ramdragn

Character
Character Name: Ram Beholve
Starting Region: Limsa-Lominsa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardianknight Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:59 pm

Hey guys, sorry I been busy. Not been as active in rpc as I should be, several projects and work goin on atm. I'd definitely like the see this go forward. Eltharian, I'm curious if you'd be interested in being the link between us and RPC?
Guardianknight
Guardianknight
Admin

Character
Character Name: Kit Aster

http://knightlife.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:15 am

Yes Eltharian!
Kathy
Kathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Eltharian Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:52 pm

Argh, sorry for not checking back sooner! Mad

But in short, yes. I would definitely be up for this. I understand you are very busy at the moment Guardian, and I don't mind getting the gears rolling on the RPC side.

So, for now it looks that we have Guardian, Ram, Kathy and I. Thats not bad, and I think that is enough to get things moving at least before release.

I know I have not been very active lately on the forums either, but I'm gonna change that and try to get some discussions underway here. I hope we can get some input from everyone as well, even if it is just a few of us to start with.

Smile
Eltharian
Eltharian

Character

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down