Knight Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salutations.~ /ooc

4 posters

Go down

Salutations.~ /ooc Empty Salutations.~ /ooc

Post by KittyWizard Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:41 pm

(( Hello there, curious thread viewer! ;D You don't know how much I wish I could post this as an IC introduction. > < Unfortunately I haven't planned out my character entirely yet, & I'd hate to butcher her before the game comes out. I'm still doing my research, hehe!;; But I'm hoping to play as Miqo'te -- whether I choose diurnal or nocturnal, I'm not sure yet. D: Anywho! I'm a Final Fantasy fanatic, I roleplay any chance I get, & my butt is practically glued to the computer chair, I'm on that often. I used to play World of Warcraft & Aion -- which I RPed religiously on -- but my gaming has been put on hold while I save up for Final Fantasy XIV. ^_^;; I would love to join in an RP group before the game launches & collaborate with other players, because I really want to get a good foundation set for my character. Friends, family. The whole works! I want her to be a happy neko girl. C; So if you're interested in joining in with me, or would like to invite me to anything. . . no objections!^^ So long as we discuss things first! ))

Last edited by KittyWizard on Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I wanted to change the title. . . D;)
KittyWizard
KittyWizard

https://facebook.com/kittywizard

Back to top Go down

Salutations.~ /ooc Empty Re: Salutations.~ /ooc

Post by Guardianknight Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:42 pm

((Welcome to knightlife, hope you enjoy it here. Feel free to ask any questions you need.))
Guardianknight
Guardianknight
Admin

Character
Character Name: Kit Aster
Race: Hyur
Starting Region: Gridania

http://knightlife.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:29 pm

Hi and welcome. Very nice to meet you, I would like to be your sister, Can I? can I? <(=^.^=)>
Kathy
Kathy

Back to top Go down

Post by ramdragn Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:36 pm

Welcome new member. I believe is a late but surely as warmly as it can be
ramdragn
ramdragn

Character
Character Name: Ram Beholve
Race: Hyur
Starting Region: Limsa-Lominsa