Knight Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Announcement

2 posters

Go down

Announcement Empty Announcement

Post by Guardianknight Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:43 am

Hello everyone. I would just like everyone to know that due to the plans of several RL friends of mine I will be on the Cornelia server at launch. It is possible that I may make a character on Besaid at some point. That being said I would not like to discourage anyone from being on the RPC official besaid server who wishes to RP w/ a larger group. Chances are likely that I will begin a branch of Knightlife on Cornelia however for anyone interested perhaps we could have knightlife on a few servers, using this forum to cooperate. I apologize for this sudden announcement like this however I wish everyone the best in whatever server you decide.

Guardianknight
Guardianknight
Guardianknight
Admin

Character
Character Name: Kit Aster
Race: Hyur
Starting Region: Gridania

http://knightlife.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Announcement Empty Re: Announcement

Post by Eltharian Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:51 pm

This is somewhat disappointing to hear, but I understand wanting to be on the same server with your friends. I myself will be sticking with the Besaid server, so I will probably end up looking for another RP linkshell group there for now. I would say that for anyone here that will be sticking to the RP server, I'd be willing start up my own Linkshell group but at the moment I do not have enough time to invest in such a commitment. Maybe a little bit down the line, but for now I think I'll just look for an already established group. I'll still stick around the forums to chat, as long as they don't die out, cause you all are a good bunch. If any of you end up making a character on Besaid, let me know. I'd be up for some RP with you all, and Guardian, I wish you the best on Cornelia as well.
Eltharian
Eltharian

Character
Character Name: Eltharian Llieldras
Race: Elezen
Starting Region: Gridania

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum