Knight Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplayers Collision for FFXIV

3 posters

Go down

The Roleplayers Collision for FFXIV Empty The Roleplayers Collision for FFXIV

Post by ramdragn Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:25 am

I have heard so little about it but they talk of so many integers. Many communities seem to be entering to this grid. Unfortunately all the information I Can gather is from the FFXI Sylph RP Community Website. Hopefully we will have enough people to have a decent RP online.

Anyone knows anything?
ramdragn
ramdragn

Character
Character Name: Ram Beholve
Race: Hyur
Starting Region: Limsa-Lominsa

Back to top Go down

The Roleplayers Collision for FFXIV Empty Re: The Roleplayers Collision for FFXIV

Post by Guardianknight Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:28 am

If you're speaking about the post Zarik has been posting on a few sites I contacted him and he'll be sending me information on it as more is worked out for it.
Guardianknight
Guardianknight
Admin

Character
Character Name: Kit Aster
Starting Region: Gridania

http://knightlife.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

The Roleplayers Collision for FFXIV Empty Re: The Roleplayers Collision for FFXIV

Post by ramdragn Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:24 pm

Yes, that is the same one I am talking about. I contacted him as well so I guess we are on the same page.

He keeps saying he is working with various people yet doesn't release more than what I wanted to hear. However, look at this ffxivroleplayers.com

I am particularly excited about this and seems it will be a great success. I posted some links in the facebook group just to keep it easy to follow since it feeds back me automatically. If anyone is lost, here is the origin of this movement FFXIV ROLEPLAYERS COLLISION THREAD
ramdragn
ramdragn

Character

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardianknight Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:28 pm

Just received news from Zarik. They are now accepting preliminary registration for the Roleplay coalition. If anyone is interested I'd like to get us listed. Here is what I got from Zarik.

We're now starting up preliminary registration to the coalition forums. We are not officially public yet and a lot of sections are still locked but I am trying to get all the RPers gathered together at least. So if you could register and get any other former Alexanxder RPers to register, that would be awesome. I'm not sure how many you keep in touch with but I'm asking each RP group to at least try securing 5-10 RPers for the coalition.

The site and forums do still have ads up because I don't want to pay to remove them until right before we actually go live. But here is the link. Please register and get as many gathered as you can! Please stress to everyone that we are NOT public yet. That means we're not posting the link on public sites like Core, Zam, etc. We're taking it one wave at a time. If people do not know their FF14 character name yet, I can always change their username for them later down the road if they want.

http://ff14-rp.webs.com/
Guardianknight
Guardianknight
Admin

Character

Back to top Go down

Post by ramdragn Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:35 pm

This is great, can't wait for the game to come out!
ramdragn
ramdragn

Character

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:55 am

Guardianknight wrote:Just received news from Zarik. They are now accepting preliminary registration for the Roleplay coalition. If anyone is interested I'd like to get us listed. Here is what I got from Zarik.

We're now starting up preliminary registration to the coalition forums. We are not officially public yet and a lot of sections are still locked but I am trying to get all the RPers gathered together at least. So if you could register and get any other former Alexanxder RPers to register, that would be awesome. I'm not sure how many you keep in touch with but I'm asking each RP group to at least try securing 5-10 RPers for the coalition.

The site and forums do still have ads up because I don't want to pay to remove them until right before we actually go live. But here is the link. Please register and get as many gathered as you can! Please stress to everyone that we are NOT public yet. That means we're not posting the link on public sites like Core, Zam, etc. We're taking it one wave at a time. If people do not know their FF14 character name yet, I can always change their username for them later down the road if they want.

http://ff14-rp.webs.com/

So we staying here or moving to that other site?
Kathy
Kathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardianknight Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:10 pm

We'll be staying here, that site is a way to help us get the word out to the other roleplay linkshells about us, and to interact with the other roleplay linkshells that will be opening up as we will.
Guardianknight
Guardianknight
Admin

Character

Back to top Go down

Post by ramdragn Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:18 pm

It will be like a hub of some sort and each linkshell will have their own community (I think)
ramdragn
ramdragn

Character

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:18 am

So we don't have to sing there? or what's the deal?
Kathy
Kathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardianknight Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:40 am

Joining there is optional; as the guy leading that explained its kindof like a united nations of role play linkshells. They'll try to get some things goin like cross linkshell RP events and so on. Its optional but it can't hurt to get to know all the other groups that are gonna be role playing as well ^^. Good way to get our group known as well as getting to know all of the other groups and get some alliances goin between groups.
Guardianknight
Guardianknight
Admin

Character

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down